Big Oshi Newborn Dual Canopy Indoor & Outdoor Travel Bassinet (Emma), Navy -
Brand: Big Oshi
- Protective dual canopy indoor outdoor bassinet for newborns up to 18lbs
- Anti-bugs/mosquitoes free elastic mesh net provides the newborn with constant fresh air circulation
- Lightweight bassinet for both indoor & outdoor use with a convenient storage basket
- 100 percent wood bed base support designed for healthy growing of baby vertebra
- Made of polyester/polyester foam/nylon mesh, imported ; Care:To clean use mild soap or detergent with damp clean cloth or sponge
Publisher: Babytime Intl.
Details: The bassinet that can follow your family wherever you go. Whether your plans include a picnic, a cross-country adventure, or just coffee with friends, you can be secure knowing that your most important priority is safe and snug with you. The Emma indoor and outdoor baby bassinet features sturdy side walls with mesh panels fully enclosed dual side canopy, and breathable fabric to provide both comfort and peace of mind. Includes a removable mattress pad. Lightweight design and durable frame construction designed for maximum strength and stability. The Emma bassinet sits at bed level, so your baby is always within reach for a gentle soothing rock or quick access for a midnight feeding. And they are always visible through the breathable, clear view mesh so you can rest easy just as they will. The Big Oshi Emma portable bassinet is the perfect solution for parents seeking a well-designed bassinet that also offers great portability. The Emma bassinet folds easily and made with a durable lightweight frame for convenient transportation. The bassinet features a dual canopy enclosure made of elastic mesh for the ultimate bugs and mosquitoes protection. The mesh net allows for great air circulation and is durable and fit for outdoors use. The Emma was designed with care and designed for healthy growing of baby vertebra. The bassinet meets sat and caps standards and is java certified.
USD price as of publishing date listed on our website-