- Versatile design, no-flat rubber tires, and double seating with the same mobility as a single stroller
- Quick-fold with 1 or 2 seats attached; 12 seating options when paired with the B-Ready Bassinet, Britax Infant Car Seats, or B-Ready Second Seat (all sold separately)
- Travel System ready: compatible with all Britax and BOB infant car seats
- Easily convert the B-Ready from a single to a double stroller in seconds using this second seat
- Includes 4-position seat recline, built in suspension, and padded 5-point harness system
Details: Britax's B-Ready G3 is the ultimate stroller for families with ever-changing needs. The modular design has an adjustable handlebar height and 12 seating options to adapt to your family's needs with multiple seats, a bassinet or infant car seat (sold separately). Reversible top stroller seat lets your child ride facing you or looking out at the world. The canopy with ventilation window protects your child from the elements. The extra-large storage basket is accessible for all sides and the quick-fold design easily closes the stroller in seconds, even with two seats attached. Your child will love the ultra-smooth ride thanks to the foam-filled rubber tires and suspension system, and with a 4-position recline, they can comfortably relax. Automatic frame lock safely secures the closed stroller and keeps it compact for traveling or storing. This stroller allows you to be ready for anything. For use with children from birth when using infant car seat, bassinet, or second seat (sold separately) or with children at least 6 months old / up to 55 pounds when using top seat only. The second child seat allows you to easily convert the B-READY from a single stroller to an in-line double. The second seat features 4 recline positions, built in suspension, padded 5-point harness system and canopy with full coverage and ventilation window. Its unique design allows you to fold the stroller while the second seat is attached.